Celebrate “A Decade of Giving” at The Famous, for what is unquestionably The Greatest Night of the Year! The Christmas celebration that raises the bar and sets the standard is here, and we can’t wait to spend it with you! Join your friends from Jimmy’s Famous Seafood, The Ed Reed Foundation, and Here’s to the Night for an unforgettable evening!
The cost of admission is $65, and at LEAST one new, unwrapped toy – although bringing more is highly encouraged! Over the past 4 years, we’ve broken the record for most toys collected in Maryland, and this year promises to be no different! Included in your cost of admission…
* 4 hour premium open bar. Let’s be honest – it’s not a proper holiday party without the ability to order countless drinks and throwing your inhibitions out the window!
* A masterful buffet hand-crafted by Chef Tony, and a raw bar featuring the freshest seafood delicacies available!
* Live 4 hour concert by Here’s to the Night, the greatest 90s Cover Band in all of space and time!
* Celebrity appearances by your favorite professional athletes and media personalities!
* The United States Marines will be on hand to personally collect your toys!
* Our jolly friend from The North Pole, Santa Claus, will be making his annual appearance – so be sure to be on your best behavior!
* Engraving station on hand to collect a commemorative bottle of booze for your loved ones!
* Raffles, live auctions, games, and more to help raise funds for charity and make sure you have a great experience!
* Photo Booth to capture your memories!
Please note that cocktail attire is requested.
Baltimore’s Favorite Television Personality, Rick Ritter, will be MC-ing the evening, surely wearing one of his trademark 5 star suits!
You can also purchase a VIP ticket for $90, which will give you access 30 minutes early and a free t-shirt to commemorate the occasion!
If you’re interested in attending, but can not – please consider dropping off toys beforehand! Help us reach our goal of 10,000 toys. Do it for the kids and #GetFamous!